This week's immense highs and lows were a microcosm for the entire season: two walk off home runs to gain and keep ground in the playoff race, taking the wild card lead only to squander it the next day, and CC Sabathia and Ryan Braun coming through to seal the deal during the 162nd game of the season. There are other examples but I'm just too excited to convey them.
Amazing. I'm elated.
Like last year, Molly and I won the "opportunity to buy" playoff tickets. Unlike last year, however, now we actually get to use them. The Brewers are going to the playoffs for the first time since I've been alive.
Some of my favorite photos from today, courtesy of JSOnline...



-KP
2 comments:
CC what happens when you grin and Braun it?????
Sigh, you lucky dog- cheer hard!!
M out
I DID NOT GET TICKETS. LIKE LAST YEAR. I SMELL SOMETHING.
GAH.
But have the most excellent of excellent times. :)
Post a Comment