Huzzah!
I've spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for the Wii Fit as part of MoPo's birthday present and--lo and behold--I finally found one online that was actually in stock! So I purchased the bejesus out of it! Thank you, zoolert!
Bee-Tee-Dub: I say "part of" her birthday present because I'm not one of those types that buys his significant other something that he secretly wants to buy for himself. I'm just partially that guy.
Bee-Tee-Dub, Part Deux: I can't keep secrets very well--especially when said secrets concern stupidly hard to find things--so Molly already knows about this present. Otherwise I wouldn't have blogged about it. Who do you think I am? Gosh!
-KP
"I just want you to know how serious I am about what I do."
"Did you stitch your initials in to me?!"
"That's not important."
-Turk & J.D., Scrubs
1 comment:
You're very welcome! Mind if we use something for our rotating comments page? Thanks!
Post a Comment