1) Somebody get a broom ready because I'm ready for a sweep!
2) Nose hair. I'm a firm believer--for the sake of those who must look at you--that men should embrace the trimming. At work, however, I am surrounded by a seemingly endless forest. It is gross.
3) While on the topic of work and gross, it should be noted that I am constantly astounded by certain individuals and their behavior in the presence of coworkers. We're talking about a complete disregard for manners concerning burping, farting, and bodily odor here. I mean, how can you work your way up the corporate ladder and not realize you must wear deodorant??? It blows my mind.
4) Sometimes I wish it were legal to shoot paintballs at little children who constantly scream outside your apartment. Also: the parents who "monitor" said children but can't keep them well-behaved.
5) Ditto for little children who run around the stairwell and slam doors.
6) Brett Favre vs. the Packers? Sorry, Brett. You lose.
7) You know, I still haven't finished uploading pictures from Maui on my WebShots. I should get to those.
8) Then I could upload pictures from last weekend's 3rd Annual BBE (Birthday Bash Extravaganza)!
9) Ok, so my opinion on The Dark Knight. Pretty phenomenal. About 20 minutes too long (but what would you cut out?) and the transformation from Harvey Dent into Two-Face was a bit--shall we say--rushed. I understand you can't have an entire movie with a guy flipping a coin but... I don't know... this was the thing that just didn't click for me. I liked Harvey, though. Harvey was good. (And so was that guy who they say was Heath Ledger playing the Joker but they could be lying because he didn't look or sound anything like Heath Ledger... for real). My head hurt when I left the theater. What an intense, intense movie.
9a) I am indifferent when it comes to Katie Holmes vs. Maggie Gyllenhaal but I'm glad they recast for one reason: one particular scene may have encouraged applause from the crowd if Katie Holmes had been in it. Applause would probably be the exact opposite reaction intended.
10) Is it 4pm yet? I really want to go home today.
-KP
"So my girlfriend serviced most of the staff? I'm proud of her commitment to medicine."
"It's not like you haven't had sex with other people. Your ex-wife, that med student, your ex-wife, that cute intern in radiology, your ex-wife..."
"Would you get off my ex-wife?"
"I will if you will."
"Dammit, now I'm too gosh-darned proud of you to be mad!"
-Dr. Cox & Carla, Scrubs
3 comments:
I thought Maggie Gyllenhaal was terrible. Ew. I usually like her, but I was sort of... why on earth would either of those men be remotely drawn to her? I guess she didn't have that much to work with lines-wise, but I thought her acting was stiff as all get-out.
The rest, however, was pretty great.
Also, Heath Ledger was in that movie? Whaddaya know! You'd think that would be a big deal. Hmm. Well, I don't know who he is, but whoever played the Joker was out of the park awesome. Speaking of the Joker, have you read "The Killing Joke?" It's very short, but very satisfying. Like having a tiny yet delicious sandwich for a snack.
(Also, I feel I should tell you I started watching "How I Met Your Mother," at least the episodes CBS has on its website. It pleases me.)
Number 6?
WORD!
M
Post a Comment