My biggest pet peeve, however, isn't even with the Brewers themselves but with the fact that there are just too many Cubs fans at Miller Park. I know this is how it has always been, but I'm tired of hearing about "Wrigley Field North" on television down here, with the television announcers picking on Brewers fans during all these telecasts. I'm sure the fact that I live in enemy territory only elevates my sensitivity to the matter, but it sure would have been nice to shut those fans up so I didn't thave to constantly hear, "Let's go, Cubbies" being chanted at Miller Park. It's just aggravating.
However, Goonies Never Say Die. There is a lot of baseball left in the season and it only takes a week's worth of bad games for the Cubs to falter and/or the Brewers to get on another hot streak. Hell, maybe Dave Bush will show everyone tomorrow afternoon that he shouldn't be overlooked. But against Rich Harden? I doubt it.
Anyway, that's enough about the issues I carry from identifying too much with hometown sports teams.
I'm almost caught up on loading pictures to my WebShots page. Go check it out, leave some comments, have a good time. If anyone is looking for some new sound, I recommend checking out Miri Ben-Ari--she's got a cool mixture of classical music fused with jazz, R&B, and hip hop going on. It's pretty awesome.
The best thing though? This weekend marks our third annual "camping" excursion. I can't wait for 4pm to roll around Friday so we can jam on out of Illinois and onwards to a weekend full of lust, gluttony, and greed! Give me a holla if you want in on that action.

PS: The new X-Files movie? So incredibly disappointing. It was so disappointing that it made me depressed. Us X-Philes have waited this long and that's what they gave us? Seriously?
Seriously?
-KP
"There you are you deaf bastard! I hate you so much everytime you utter my name, I wanna stick my fist all the way down your throat and watch you slowly choke on it!"
"Ted, I can hear now."
"Who's Ted?"
-Dr. Kelso & Ted, Scrubs
2 comments:
I want to come camping! But I'll be in Utah all weekend. Gah.
As always, it is too long since I've seen you guys. It's been like, ten days.
Ooh! Good luck in Mormonville! We'll all be thinking about you.
Post a Comment