(C'mon, Brewers--channel tonight's loss and kick the crap out of those Cubs tomorrow!)*
Look--pictures!
-KP
[J.D. finds his bike wrecked]
"What the hell?"
"It's a riddle! Two guys destroyed your bike with a crowbar and a bat! One of them wasn't me!"
-J.D. & the Janitor, Scrubs
*I actually have no problem with the Cubs, believe it or not. No, I have a huge problem with the majority of Cubs fans** and their innate tendencies to be assholes. Example: Molly and I are taking a walk yesterday. I'm wearing my Fielder shirt. A car drives passed us, slows down, and begins to heckle me. Is that really necessary? Is that your definition of being a good fan? *sighs*
**I realize not all Cubs fans are assholes. I work with the Cubs' historian. He is a shining example of a good Cubs fan... but I think he may be the exception to the rule...
No comments:
Post a Comment