Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wait. I have a blog?

I am rather listless tonight so I thought perhaps giving some attention to this tremendously neglected blog may help pass the time.

This weekend proved to be a splendidly good time. On Friday evening, I proved once again that there is a higher probability of me hitting a bull's eye than hitting the gosh darned 20 when playing darts. Alas. Then MoPo and I went up to Green Bay to visit a very awesome individual who we don't see as much as we should. Oh, yes... there was also a Packers scrimmage game that the three of us then attended.

Packers Scrimmage


Packers Scrimmage


Being Family Night, Lambeau had some post-scrimmage fireworks to ooh and ahh the kiddies.

Packers Scrimmage


However, as the fireworks were choreographed to music, we had to high tail it out of the stadium once they played the horrendously awful Justin Bieber (whose "talent" I've avoided like the plague). This turned out to be OK because we were outside by the time the Glee version of "Don't Stop Believin'" came on:

Packers Scrimmage


Actually, I'm not even sure this particular picture was from "Don't Stop Believin'"; if not, we can just pretend it was.

So August is proving to be one of those rather full months, chock full of excellent activities and fun friends. This is not a complaint. I am lucky to have plenty of awesome friends (though some of them have committed a most heinous act of betrayal by moving far, far away!). It just reaffirms, however, that the work week is far too long and dull.

-KP

No comments: