Sometimes I fail at being male.
Unlike most of the guys in my family, I'm not mechanically inclined; changing a burned out headlight is about the extent of my car "repair" skills. Apparently, now I can't even do that right.
I went out to dinner Tuesday night with some senior leadership from work (I'll save those details for a separate post) when I noticed one of my headlights was out. The next day I popped the hood, took out the bulb and went to the store to get a replacement. Once returning home, I put the new bulb in only to find out I had erroneously removed the bulb for the brights instead of the regular headlight.
*sigh*
Of course, the two require different bulbs so I returned to the auto store the next day to get the correct one. Success!
However, that doesn't end the story. What happens next? MoPo tells me one of my brake lights is out.
ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME?!
So, over my lunch hour today (since we're leaving for Columbus right after work), back to the auto store I go...
-KP
3 comments:
so your car is driving you crazy? ;)
M
Not to the degree that the airline drove you crazy, but this has definitely been a mildly annoying experience. :)
:) So hope to see you two when you get up here. . .would be cool for sure
Post a Comment