I'm in one of those moods where I have no energy but still want to be active; I don't want to move but I don't want to sit still; I'm tired but I don't want to take a nap. Where does that leave me, except to be utterly and completely bored?
*sighs*
Life is rough, isn't it?
Given my mindset, here are some things I think I think:
*I think I'd be pissed if I was Farrah Fawcett, with my death being overshadowed by Michael Jackson's and what not.
*I think I really am sad that Michael Jackson passed away (cue MJ musical montage).
*I think I'm easily irritated at work. Remember when I got "transitioned" into a new job role a few months back? Well, I'm finally point of contact with the client and now feel that I'm just a glorified babysitter... and it's not cool like in Adventures in Babysitting. I can't punch anybody in the face, either (just to clarify: I never was trusted enough to babysit anybody).
*I think I haven't cut my hair since mid-April. I also think my hair hasn't been this long since high school.
*I think I need to stop reading books about zombies. Between World War Z, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and polishing off the fourth hardcover of The Walking Dead recently, every time I wake up in the middle of the night I swear I see zombies in the hallway.
*I think I feel like I haven't attended enough Brewers games this year, even though I've already been to eight.
*I think I'm looking forward to being up north for a week over the 4th of July.
*I think I'm still very, very bored.
-KP
2 comments:
I think we should all get together and do the Thriller dance one last time...
http://politicallyincorrectcheatingdiscuss.blogspot.com/2009/08/gift-that-keeps-on-giving-or-how-grad.html
Thanks Kp:) I owe ya. . .
M out
Post a Comment