It's been a pretty stressful week at work but thankfully there's been enough fun-filled evenings to even it out. Unfortunately, Molly and I are now 4-2 at Brewers games this year but I'm hoping that their late-game hitting today, although never with runners in scoring position, will carry over and produce some wins for the two games I'm seeing this weekend. Also? Whoever invented happy hour deserves a gold star.
I received my scans from ScanCafe late last week. Overall, I'm pretty impressed. Some of the pictures were taken under some less than ideal lighting situations and I tend to think those are the ones I view less favorably. But it's been a lot of fun revisiting the wedding photos and the pictures I took when I studied abroad. I'm going to send all of 'em to get scanned eventually, I think. Feel free to check out the test rolls I sent here.
-KP
No comments:
Post a Comment