Monday, May 5, 2008

We All Tube For YouTube: BL Edition

I watch way too much frakkin' television. It's a possible addiction (second to my growing comic book addiction, but that's a separate blog). While I don't obsess over Boston Legal like I do certain other shows (*coughs* Lost *coughs*), it's consistently LOL-TV. After all, not many shows break the fourth wall nowadays, and it doesn't hurt that personal favorites James Spader and the Shat Man star in it. But also? The political commentary is great. Check it:






-KP

"You know what? You knock fifteen hundred dollars off the price right now and I'll take it off your hands. It's gotta be now. Seal the deal. Let's do this thing. Three, two, one. Five, four, three, two, one. Now! Now! Now! Say it! Do it! Now! Do it now! Do it! Shake my hand! You will sell me this car! Shake my hand!"
"Yeah! Alright!"
-Dwight & Andy, The Office

No comments: