It's time for a little bit of randomnicity.
1) Molly and I rented Across The Universe the other weekend. I think the Beatles are perhaps the greatest thing to happen to music ever so I was a little hesitant on using their music as the basis for a musical. In all serious, though? Great flick (few qualms). Great music. I don't usually like covers of the Beatles, but I am a big fan of this soundtrack.
2) Where is #2?
3) ZOMG! I want to believe!
4) I like Colin Meloy's CD.
5) This weekend marks the first weekend we've stayed in the IL in, like, 5 weeks. I welcome visitors. Visitors, please visit.
6) I'm becoming a big fan of Entourage.
7) I am thisclose! to submitting my thesis to an academic journal. I just need to write the abstract and proofread one more time.
8) Can you believe I've worked at Nielsen for almost a year?
9) I have been spending too much money on comics recently.
10) I topped $40 to fill my Civic with gas for the first time yesterday--$43, to be exact. And that was at $3.79/gal. It's $3.95 today. Christ.
-KP
"But who the hell is shooting at us, mom? Terrorists?"
"Worse... Republicans."
-Y: The Last Man
1 comment:
congrats on the manuscript submission!
Post a Comment