Ok, not so weird just yet, right?
Let's backtrack a bit, then. On the way downtown, the person sitting behind me was absolutely blaring Phil Collins on her iPod while snoring up something fierce! I felt like I was going to go into auditory overload. Ok, maybe that's more annoying than weird.
How about this? Shortly after class began, I find out that my boss at work is accepting another position with the company. Now we are down one employee and our boss. As the Mutant Enemy monster would say, "Grr! Argg!"
Remember that trip to Maui Molly and I took because Mike had the hookup? It turns out that someone I was an RA with in the dorms stayed in the exact same house a month or so prior because she also has a brother-in-law that works for The Alexander Company. Talk about a small world.
Onto a little less weird and a little more good--the paper is as proofread as its going to get. I'm printing it out Wednesday and stopping at the post office after work. Peer review, here we come! Can I get some fingers crossed, please? I know I've redefined procrastination, but it'd be nice if this wasn't rejected outright.
Or how about a little less good news and a little more bad? It's 9:45pm and Molly is still at work.
-KP
"The land down under. We're gonna get drunk with Russell Crowe and head-butt some goddamn kangaroos."
-Ari Gold, Entourage
1 comment:
finger crossed!
Post a Comment