Sunday, September 20, 2009

You mean the board game guy?

The Arlington Heights Daily Herald really isn't a mainstream news source but, for a list of reasons (both subjective and objective), I really got a kick out of this Milton Bradley interview.

Which got him suspended for the rest of the season, I should add.

Oh, Cubs.

-KP

3 comments:

notasecretagent said...

That article is hilarious. We shouldn't be happy about others' misfortunes, right? About the fact that the Cubs paid millions of dollars for... that?

Also, did you just see Doctor Horrible on the Emmys?? I may have a Doctor Horrible party in the next few months - it will involve ice planets and other problematic food. You and MoPo must make an appearance if I can get this shindig off the ground.

KP said...

I'm in--and I'll wear my Captain Hammer t-shirt! Just let me know when.

notasecretagent said...

SWEEEEEET.