Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A word on Ryan Braun.

If I were a kid, I'd idolize Ryan Braun. Hell, I think I will anyway.

From the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:

Braun also made a couple of highlight-reel catches, including a fully stretched-out, diving catch of Skip Schumaker's drive into the corner to end the third inning.

"He came into the dugout and said, 'That's the greatest catch I ever saw,'" Macha said.

Braun confirmed that statement, but of course it was in jest, he said. At least, partially, if you know Braun.

"It's always fun to make a catch like that," said Braun, who remained on his back, on the dirt in foul territory for a moment, arms splayed. "I seriously considered doing a snow angel but decided against it."


-KP

PS: I can't believe it's been a month since my last blog. I really need to write something of substance.

4 comments:

Chetter said...

Ahhh...Brewers...I love summer :)

Chetter said...

Oh - HEY! What is MoPo doing this weekend? I kinda want to go to IKEA :)

Ema said...

ABOUT FRAKKIN TIME you updated this. . .look how much the Crew wailed this month. . .lost Weeks. . .winning. . .sheesh!

Did you even see the new Trek movie?? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

M out. . .

Ema said...

What about Wolverine? See it? I have not was hoping I could get a rec from someone I know. . .:)

M really out. . .