Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Randomnicity (04.22.09 Edition)

1. Ok, I get it--the Brewers' pitching ain't all that great (get rid of Jorge Julio; sorry, buddy, you gotta throw strikes), but I really was expecting more out of the offense. The team's batting average could be, and should be, a lot higher.

2. As hypothesized, Mike's bachelor party was indeed legendary. Barney Stinson would be proud.

3. I'm still working with Noelle on our religion paper. It won't ever get published in a journal as prestigious as JMF but I'm still crossing my fingers we get it to a place where a more entry-level academic journal accepts it. Relatedly, I'm continually surprised how long it takes to make progress on this thing with a full-time job. I want it done but have a hard time keeping motivated when coming home from work.

4. I sent four rolls of film to ScanCafe. I'm crossing my fingers that they turn out good.

5. It'll be a busy couple of days... Mike and Melissa's wedding this weekend, hitting up the Brewers game Monday night, and going to Flight of the Conchords on Tuesday. Very excite!

-KP

PS: What is a one-trick pony? (I overheard it on ANTM... which MoPo is watching, NOT ME).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweep Sweep Sweep!!!!

w00t!!!!!

Go Crew!

M out. . .:)