Saturday, January 17, 2009

Randomnicity (01.17.09 Edition)

1. It's that time of the year where I keep writing '08 instead of '09 on everything.

2. Look! Pictures!





I'll put more on Facebook/WebShots sometime in the next year.

3. I have been relentlessly playing Fallout 3. It's awesome.

4. I don't necessarily do New Year's resolutions but I am going to try and read more this year. Quite frankly, it took me 6 months just to read one book last year. I blame it on TV. But, even so, there you have it--more reading for KP in 2008. Er, 2009.

5. I've given up on the crappy coffee my employer supplies for us in the kitchenette. It's just horrible, horrible stuff and, after a year and a half of it, the fact that it's free doesn't matter anymore. Now I go down and get Starbucks from downstairs every morning. It's no Grind (which really just means I don't have Leslie to go get coffee with) but at least the coffee tastes good.

6. I have this extreme problem with overwatering houseplants. Example: I killed my cactus this week. How can you kill a frakkin' cactus?!

7. To all my fellow BSG'ers out there: isn't it great that show can still depress the hell out of you? Yet I must watch it. Because it's awesome.

8. Xbox 360 + Netflix may just be the best marriage ever.

9. MoPo and I are still trying to figure out what the hell we want to do for vacation this year. There's just too many places we want to go... we've thought about staying somewhere in the contiguous US, or going back to Oahu, or checking out my homeland of Nicaragua, or going to Mexico, or Canada, or St. Maarten/St. Martin. I think we're leaning towards splitting vacation time between St. Maarten/St. Martin (two countries, teeny, tiny island) and Canada (we have a friend that we've been meaning to visit for ages). However, I'm sure we'll change our mind six more times before actually going.

10. Obama inauguration! Huzzah! (Maybe Spider-Man will show up in RL, too?)

11. I have the perfect dinner planned for the season premiere of Lost. You just wait and see.

-KP

"Is he talking about what I think he was talking about?"
"If you mean time traveling bunnies, then yes."
-Locke & Ben, Lost

2 comments:

Chetter said...

You are correct, coffee breaks just aren't the same anymore :(

Thanks for an awesome time at your birthday festivities!

notasecretagent said...

GUESS WHAT? AMERICA ROCKS AGAIN.