How very Martha Stewart of you!
Oh, how I've missed this feeling. This feeling of being 100% geeked out while my mind is racing at 100mph. Ah...
Happy viewing!!!M
MoPo just compared the Oceanic 6 plotline to Ghost Denny on Grey's Anatomy. This, folks, is what constitutes irreconcilable differences.
KP, I only understood half of that sentence. ;)
I'm so jealous!!! I want Dharma vodka!!! And I have to admit, while I'm enjoying the oceanic 6, I'm just not entirely sold on this plotline...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How very Martha Stewart of you!
Oh, how I've missed this feeling. This feeling of being 100% geeked out while my mind is racing at 100mph. Ah...
Happy viewing!!!
M
MoPo just compared the Oceanic 6 plotline to Ghost Denny on Grey's Anatomy. This, folks, is what constitutes irreconcilable differences.
KP, I only understood half of that sentence. ;)
I'm so jealous!!! I want Dharma vodka!!!
And I have to admit, while I'm enjoying the oceanic 6, I'm just not entirely sold on this plotline...
Post a Comment