Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Randomnicity (11.25.08 Edition)

1. I have had the absolute worst flu I can remember... at least since elementary school. It sidelined me for the better part of 8 days. Uggh. Thankfully, I'm feeling better and am ready to regain all the weight I lost (hardly ate at all last week) by eating copious amounts of turkey.

2. We went to the local comedy club a few weekends ago (before the flu) and saw Jimmy Fallon. There were bits that were funny, but by and large the following Simpson's quote was an accurate summary of the evening: "What are you kids laughing at? And don't say Jimmy Fallon or I'll know you're lying!"

3. Looks like Molly and I are getting the chance to go to the Packers game this Sunday. Wahoo!

4. I have been on a huge buffalo wing kick this last month. I seriously can't get enough of them. Oh, wings, why art thou so delectable?

5. This day is just dragging, but tomorrow will be better. The building is closing at 1pm so, truly, it's like working a half day. And then the long weekend begins!

-KP

1 comment:

Ema said...

# 4. . .are you pregnant? Food cravings. . .hmmmm :)

Packers? STILL love them no matter what, but I will admit to a stinging PAIN when hearing Jets beat Titans. . .dammit!

Eat lots and LOTS of turkey get your strength. . .

I am taking Cameron to see Jim Gaffigan next month. . .hope he is better than Fallon. What was the crowd like? Did they laugh or was it Cricket City? Just wondering. . .

Have a great holiday!

M out