Two things I wanted to quick blog about this morning:
1) I found out that LeRoi Moore died yesterday. Gooch may be the biggest Dave Matthews Band fan in the world but DMB is definitely #1 on my list of favorite artists. I remember geeking out when Gooch got us front row tickets a few years back in Madison. LeRoi Moore was a great musician and his death is being mourned by a lot of his fans right now.
2) So here I am sitting at work, listening to some classic DMB songs, and surfing the web while I wait for some programs to run and I find this article. I think what these actors did is incredibly cool and it kind of helped counter my otherwise blah mood.
-KP
If I go
Before I'm old
Oh, brother of mine
Please don't forget me if I go.
-"Bartender" by Dave Matthews Band
1 comment:
K-
Yes, that was an untimely death and he was amazing. . .I only got to see them once. . .but it was awesome!
Yes, K, there are still good people. . .I am just not one of them:)
M out
Post a Comment