2. I can't wait for May 8th. Seriously, I think I may have watched the new trailer (the one in front of Watchmen) a dozen times already... perhaps more.
3. Speaking of Watchmen, I was ok with it. It didn't blow me away but it stuck to the source material, of which I am a big fan. Therefore I'm still not quite sure if I like the movie or if it was just a reflection of liking the graphic novel.
4. I promised Emily I would put up more pictures from my birthday. Here you go, pal. I've also uploaded them here. :)
5. Yeah, I think I'm going to start using Flickr instead of WebShots.
6. The Brewers' home opener also cannot come soon enough. Anyone else going? If so, let me know and perhaps we can tailgate together!
7. I think I got judged a few weeks ago for having a distaste for country music. I felt like I was in a bizarro world--shouldn't the judging be the other way around? Haha.
8. Funny story. Molly and her female family members are throwing a bridal shower for Mike's soon-to-be spouse. Molly's name, email, and phone number were listed on the invite for RSVP purposes. Yesterday she received a voice mail from one particular relative who had no idea who Molly was and thus introduced herself accordingly. My best guess is that, in all this time we've been hitched, some relatives of hers have never learned what her new last name is. Kind of amusing.
9. I've watched the Trek trailer again since writing about it in this blog. I guess a part of me will always remain pretty geeky.
-KP
"I see the world didn't end yesterday."
"Are you sure?"
-Watchmen
4 comments:
Kyle!! Go see Star Trek with me. John makes fun of it every time he sees a poster or commercial or anything, and then I die a little inside.
Also, Flickr for the win!
Of course I will!
Thank you KP! I've been waiting for those pictures! :)
People that back into spaces totally bug me!!!
Post a Comment