Sunday, April 27, 2008

Button Clicking Time!

I'm a fan of Gooch's surveys and thought, "Why the hell shouldn't I give it a go?" The poll does my survey methodology background a whole lot of shame, but what are you going to do? Check it out on the right hand side of the page.

How is it Sunday night already?

-KP

"I'm just gonna go ahead and nip this thing in the bud. 'Cause you know, they say pregnancy often leads to, you know — infants."
-Juno MacGuff, Juno

6 comments:

Georgiann said...

We DEFINITELY need to plan an outing very soon! =)

Chetter said...

I didn't know you started a blog! I found it while visiting Gooch's blog! Hooray!

KP said...

That's because you're never on MySpace anymore. If you were, you would have seen my epic announcement of this blog's creation. Haha.

Georgiann said...

club 715 reunion on kp's blog! awesome!!! hi chetter! hi kp!

KP said...

If only MoPo was here. Molly, where art thou?

Chetter said...

We can't have a reunion without MoPo!